- IQ/Gifted Evaluations
- Educational/Learning Disability Evaluations
- Depression & Anxiety Evaluations
- College Entrance Exam (SAT, ACT) Accommodation Evaluations
- ADD/ADHD Evaluations
- ADD/ADHD Parent Consultation Sessions
- ADD/ADHD Parent Education Workshops
A Clinical Assessment is scheduled with all clients to discuss concerns, gather background information, and determine if testing is necessary. We will answer questions, provide a preliminary diagnosis, and make initial recommendations (including referrals if necessary). All of this information will be summarized in a “Clinical Assessment Summary” provided to the client.
Network of Therapists
Our network of effective, friendly & credible therapists is unparalleled. Each specialist has been individually selected & approved by our team of therapy & training experts.
We’ll prove to you that the results, our ethics & our standards for exceptional therapies & services will go above and beyond your expectations. Guaranteed.